Top Social

Humble Beginnings.

20 June 2018
Hi, Hola, Bonjour & welcome to my blog!

I’m a 23 year old Brummie with a passion for people & places, I guess you could say I’m a wanderlust but I was hoping to avoid the cliché! I’ve been extremely fortunate to have travelled to many places from a very young age (more destinations than years I’ve been alive) and I’ve definitely got the bug!

So, what brings me here? I’ve been procrastinating on the idea of starting a blog for some time now (literally, years!), and I suppose my perfectionist traits & fear of failure is something that has constantly held me back. There’s always the excuses & insecurities that; “It’s not the right timing”, “everyone's a travel blogger these days”, “is anyone even going to read”, etc. etc. and well, I’ve decided that it’s now time to stop being the enemy of my own progress; adopting the “if not now, then when?” mantra into my life. I have decided to just go for it and in true Miah style, I’m kinda winging this whole thing (with a basic idea of what I’m doing) and just simply hoping for the best!

Travelling has taught me SO much about life in all its essence and the experiences I have gained through interacting with the world are unmatched; and so from here on out I hope to share all of my globetrotting wanders & lessons that come with, from my hometown Birmingham & beyond.





- "So I close my eyes to old ends, and open my heart to new beginnings".

Niagara Falls pictured above - https://www.instagram.com/p/BF-byIcoQOf/?taken-by=mjmbx
SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment